Sell Coins and Paper Money
Do you want to sell coins? Midwest Coin and Collectibles buys U.S. and foreign coins and currency. If you want to sell a coin collection or one coin contact us. We buy coins, mint sets, proof sets, gold, silver, junk silver, silver dollars, numismatic, rare, old, antique, graded coins, paper money and more. We pay on the bullion/metal value or the numismatic (collector) value – whichever is highest. Midwest Coin will gladly pay top dollar for rare coins. We will evaluate your collection and identify the rare coins that can be worth significantly more.
Midwest Coin is a Coin Dealer in St. Paul, MN with a stellar reputation. We pride ourselves on values of honesty, integrity and reliability. We have a stellar reputation and our customers consistently rate us higher than our competition. Midwest Coin has purchased coins, currency, gold, jewelry, diamonds and more from thousands of customers in the St. Paul and Minneapolis Twin Cities area, greater Minnesota, and nationally. Therefore, we are the best choice to sell coins to.
In conclusion, if you want to sell coins we are your best choice.
If you want to sell any of the following, get in touch with us via our online quote form or call us at 651-317-8982.
Partial List of Coins We Are Buying
- PCGS, NGC and ANACS Certified Coins
- Uncertified Coins
- Silver Dollars
- Numismatic Coins
- 90% Silver Coinage
- Rare, Old and Collectible Coins
- U.S. Proof and Mint Sets
- Uncertified Collections/Accumulations of Rare Coins
- Paper Money Currency
- Gold, Silver, Palladium and Platinum Bullion
Sell Copper & Nickel Coins
- Half Cents – 1793-1857
- Large Cents – 1793-1857.
- Flying Eagle & Indian Cents – 1856-1909.
- Lincoln Cents dated before 1959
- Two Cent Pieces – 1864-1873
- Three Cent Pieces – 1865-1889
- Shield Nickels – 1865-1883
- Liberty Nickels – 1883-1912
- Buffalo Nickels – 1913 – 1938
Sell Silver Coins
- Half Dimes
- Dimes dated before 1965.
- Twenty-Cent Pieces
- Quarters dated before 1965.
- Half Dollars dated before 1970.
- Dollars dated before 1936.
- U.S. Mint-issued Commemorative coins
Sell Gold Coins
- All gold coins of any denomination
Sell Mint Sets & Sell Proof Sets
- Proof Sets
- Prestige Sets
- Commemorative Coins
- Mint Sets
Sell Paper Money
- U.S. Currency – Series 1933 or older
- $500 thru $10,000 Notes
- * Star Notes
- U.S. Fractional Currency
Sell Foreign Gold & Silver Coins
- Silver Bullion Bars, Ingots & Rounds
- Gold & Platinum Jewelry
- Sterling Silver Flatware & Jewelry