Sell A Coin Collection
Do you want to sell a coin collection? Midwest Coin is a coin collection buyer. Sell a coin collection for a fair price to a coin dealer with a great reputation. We buy U.S. and foreign coins, currency, mint sets, proof sets, gold, silver, junk silver, silver dollars, numismatic, rare, old, antique, graded coins and more We buy small and large collections, and any size in between. We buy coin collections in the St. Paul and Minneapolis, MN area, and travel nationwide to purchase large collections.
Check out our Common Silver Coin list for some pointers on what you might have.
If you want to sell any of the following, get in touch with us via our online quote form or call us at 651-216-4112.
Partial List of Coins We Are Buying
- Half Cents – 1793-1857
- Gold, Silver, Palladium and Platinum Bullion
- Paper Money Currency
- Uncertified Collections/Accumulations of Rare Coins
- U.S. Proof and Mint Sets
- Rare, Old and Collectible Coins
- 90% Silver Coinage
- Numismatic Coins
- Silver Dollars
- Uncertified Loose Coins
- PCGS, NGC and ANACS Certified Coins
- Large Cents – 1793-1857.
- Flying Eagle & Indian Cents – 1856-1909.
- Lincoln Cents dated before 1959
- Two Cent Pieces – 1864-1873
- Three Cent Pieces – 1865-1889
- Shield Nickels – 1865-1883
- Liberty Nickels – 1883-1912
- Buffalo Nickels – 1913 – 1938
- Half Dimes
- Dimes dated before 1965.
- Twenty-Cent Pieces
- Quarters dated before 1965.
- Half Dollars dated before 1970.
- Dollars dated before 1936.
- U.S. Mint-issued Commemorative coins
- Gold coins of any denomination
- US Mint and World Proof Sets
- Prestige Sets
- Commemorative Coins
- Mint Sets
- U.S. Currency – Series 1933 or older
- $500 thru $10,000 Notes
- * Star Notes
- U.S. Fractional Currency
- Large Size “Horse Blanket” US Bills